Please join us for a Meet and Greet session if you are interested in finding out more or joining the Oceanside Grandmas to Grandmas (G2G).
We are hosting three meetings at three of our members’ homes so you can receive more information about G2G and sign up to our wonderful organization.
We need your skills and talent in communication, organization, net-working, fundraising, crafting, sewing or knitting and so much more more!
Please contact our Membership Committee Leader, Marie Cox-Rogers by phone 778-884-9544 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org to register and to receive specific address information..
We would love to see you there!
The dates are as follows:
- Tuesday, January 24th @ 7 pm in Parksville
- Thursday, January 26 @ 10 am in Nanoose Bay
- Tuesday, January 31 @ 1 pm in Parksville
Circle Friday November 19 and Saturday November 20, 2021 (corrected dates!) on your calendar for this year’s Extravaganza, to be held at the Bayside in Parksville. Will the coronavirus allow us to resume our marvellous craft fair this year? We’ll be optimistic!
Hello Granny Friends,
Hoping this message finds you both healthy and cocooning.
- Our Tuesday April 21 Meeting at Knox Church is cancelled.
- Our May 6th “Invitation to Celebrate” event is postponed. We are looking at a possible September date.
- Supporting Each Other. These are difficult times for everyone, especially those in our age group. Please know we are there for each other. If you need help or have questions, please respond to this email and I will reach out to our members to get you the help you need. No one is alone. Can’t get out for essentials? Let us know.
- Creative Endeavours. As many of us have time on our hands, it is a great time to create things for future sales. Let your imagination take flight! Feel free to send us pictures of your efforts. I’m sure they will inspire others. We will share them on this site.
- Take Care of Yourself. We will get through this together.
Sending virtual hugs (those are still OK)
Judi Sherin, for Oceanside G2G