If you have an item you wish to to discuss , please send it to me by Wednesday June 14th.Thank you.Carol firstname.lastname@example.orgAn important notice regarding the July 1 parade.Over the years this has been such a wonderful way to raise awareness for our cause. In the past we have felt very supported by the crowds. There was lots of cheering and a few people interested in joining our group.As it is Canada’s 150th birthday we’d like to make our presence special.• at this point we have 4 or 5 cars. I can’t get in touch with the man organizing this so don’t know at this point how many seats that translates into.
• we would like to invite ladies with great difficulty walking to submit their name if they wish to ride. If there are more ladies than seats I guess we would have to draw names. email@example.com
• for those that can walk but perhaps not the entire route, you can start and finish wherever you like.
• we would encourage everyone to wear red and white. The aprons would be perfect for this.
• Ann will look into the cost of balloons
• we’d like to ask members to invite friends and family to join us.
If you have any suggestions/questions please contact me. firstname.lastname@example.org